Re: cat news

You mentioned that on this list once before.  I had forgotten all  about it.
Thanks.  I'll check into it.

Took Pinkerton to the Vet. again.  Thought she had a kidney infection  again,
was on antibiotics for 10 days, but did no good.  She had pathology  work
done that didn't show anything, so today she had Xrays.  She has  kidney
Has to have surgery.  The Vet said that they can  return much as they do in
humans.   Has anyone's cat ever had these,  what did you do to prevent them
from reoccuring??  Dr. said depending on  type, could be just a change in
Anyone's cat with such  experience???

zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 10/27/2008 5:42:09 PM Central Daylight Time,