Re: weather

We're OK, Donna.  It rained and blew all day yesterday, with temperatures in
the
low 40s.  This morning is still cloudy and cold but not raining.  We were
thankful
for the rain.  It has been dreadfully dry here this summer and fall, and I do
hate
for shrubs to go into the winter with the ground dry.

I did get most of my plants in.  Some, I have decided to just let go. Now I
need
to get the ceramic pots into the shed before hard freeze or they will break
up.
I'll get it done somehow.  Of course I have a large indexing job coming in
this
morning, so I wish it were already done, but I'm not complaining about the
work.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/28/2008 11:04:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,