To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:08 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] cat news

My cat, Cody, was passing both types of crystals and had blood in his urine
about 18 months ago. After two sets of antibiotics, the crystals cleared,
but the blood was still in the urine. The doc did an x-ray and one of his
kidneys is smaller than the other and had calcifications on it.
She put him on dry C/D for 6 months and then rechecked and those
califications pretty much disappeared. After another 6 months, we rechecked and HE still had blood in his urine and his pH was high again. So Cody got a dose of antibotics to kill a potential infection. Then, pH was again high so we have added C/D canned food to his regime. His pH is now normal and he is
still one happy cat.

betsy
evergreen