Re: cat news

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: cat news
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:13:42 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=yQhZ8E6XrVpnWzRoNC3zeJpoV9rDpWxoQThkSdncAgM=; b=xtK+4GIbcfgzpkUBZeIZQD7SOekKEj0m9b8nQLYmxSBFjeezrl/jDvTNYadTnI3Wo2 yCJkrodog3139+LzdCHIhRppnml9mFKRstxRRRVez9RLhn8tomldD04zphSG1KBPUTWE 0K0uNZpdihij5YGxtTqfm2xktOM+Q29ypye+c=

Dr. Lisa put Sugar on Feline C/D when she started having urinary tract
issues.  Did the trick.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX