Re: Happy Halloween!

I'm headed out to cozy up to a margarita machine and pretend to hand out candy, while actually I will be standing in the background away from all the children.

Tomorrow night is my costume party, White Trash theme. I took my platinum blonde wig to work today so we could color the roots dark brown...............I'll save pictures I swear. Anyone heard the Gretchen Wilson song "Redneck Woman?" Personally, I HATE that song, but if you can picture the girl in it, that would be me tomorrow night. LOL!!! I even have a babydoll to carry on my hip to the party.

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Halloween!

I'm handing out Mardis Gras throws.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 5:20 PM

Happy Halloween. I'll decorate the back of the van for trunker treat at the church parking lot. 6 pm 'til the goodies are gone. Great for little kids.
I'm thinking of baking cookies.... maybe I will. A lot of them will be
children who know me, so if I'm not disguised, the parents will be OK with
that. Kids get so much candy.
Hope you have a great day.