Re: snow?

  • Subject: Re: snow?
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 06:28:19 -0700

No snow here, 40s at night & 60s daytime. Not shorts weather, but nice normal fall days. We drove to Boise last Thur to see the kids & back on Sunday. We'd thought about driving back through McCall, but opted to take the longer (but faster) route through Weiser. When we got past where the 2 routes came back together, Ed kept hitting something in the road. I'd been napping. When I finally sat up to see what was all over the road, it was chunks of snow & ice that had fallen off people's cars. When we stopped for breakfast in Riggins, we heard that McCall had 4 inches of snow fall overnight. We had been driving in rain, so glad we didn't drive through McCall. It's a slow, twisty mountain road in the best of weather. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>