I thought

  • Subject: I thought
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:07:29 -0700

my email was broken, it's been so quiet. But it's not I guess. Supposed to get down to 28 tonight. Brrr. Had to put the lemon and lime in their little greenhouse and crank up the humidifier--we use the humidifier to heat the greenhouse. It seems to work... at least it did last year through subfreezing temps and light snow storms. Trees, maples anyway, are starting turn; dogwood's been red for a month or so--first breezy day and it'll likely be a hatrack. Interesting thing about the maples: one across the circle died not too long after it leafed out in spring; now the neighbors have one that looks like tapiola.

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley