Re: I thought

  • Subject: Re: I thought
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:55:06 -0700

Glad it's doing well for you.

On Oct 11, 2009, at 9:10 AM, Jesse Bell wrote:

Bringing my plants indoors today.  It is COLD.  36 degrees this
morning.  GROSS.  My jade tree has produced so MANY offspring, and I
have 4-5 large pots of them, and two pots of young startings.  Gotta
find homes for them all.  My hib from David and another hib that I
bought are being brought in.  My starfish cactus that Jim gave me
(that bloomed four times this summer) is being brought in.  My pencil
cactus and chicks and hens are coming in too.  I know you can leave
the chicks and hens out there, but I put them in a shallow terra cotta
pot and I'm not sure they could take the winter here.  I think we are
going to have a bad one.
Pam, that Texas Star Hibiscus that you gave me looks like it has seed
pods on them?  Is that right?  This is the first year they have
bloomed, and they are beautiful.  I'm gathering my datura seeds and
marigold seeds, as well as my moon flower.  Gonna TRY to get out there
and gather some zinnia seeds if time permits.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 10:30 AM, BONNIE_HOLMES