We've continued to have cool weather and rain. Some of my neighbor'
azaleas are blooming. Usually at this time we have a lot of fall colour
but right now, we are still pretty green. I've been harvesting seed for
next year and actually labeling them...got tired of having to guess what
some of them are...especially those that look very similar. I'm waiting
for some of my smaller trees and bushes go dormant so I can get them
pruned. And, I guess I am ready to put things to bed and get to some of
my indoor projects.