Re: Yoohoo!

  • Subject: Re: Yoohoo!
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:55:27 -0700

We've got great fall color, but it varies from tree to tree--the birch in a neighbor's backyard is golden-yellow, but the one in our front yard is still very green. Ditto with the aspens all around, some yellow, some green. It's mostly the maples and dogwoods adding spectacle to the landscape; the oaks, cherries, and apricots show no interest yet in turning.