Re: Fwd: Tree for Bonnie's Memorial
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Tree for Bonnie's Memorial
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 18:09:13 EDT

Those are beautiful trees - one of my favorites.  When the one I had
died, I was told they were not long-lived by nature.  I hope that's not
really true - they were just trying to make me feel better about it.
My contribution will be in tomorrow's mail.
In a message dated 10/4/2010 6:05:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gardenqueen@gmail.com writes:

bless you.  I think so too.  I'm sending mine next payday.  had a lot of
plumbing issues to deal w/ since the house got levelled.  ugh.

On 10/4/10, Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net> wrote:
> I just mailed my contribution. Lovely choice!
> Cathy, west central IL, z5b
> On Oct 4, 2010, at 4:23 PM, james singer wrote:
> Very nice.
>> On Oct 4, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Pam Evans wrote:
>> FYI all!  Sounds like they made an excellent choice.
>>> Bill