Weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Weather
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 18:19:12 -0700

I don't know if any of you have been paying attention to the tropical storms this year--only slightly more interesting than watching paint dry, perhaps--but they all seem to be most peculiarly avoiding the US&A. We have had no direct hits that I can remember. And the latest, Otto, which is forming somewhere around the Bahamas, shows every intention of making a beeline to the Azores.

I don't think this is a very good sign, but maybe I'm borrowing trouble.

Inland Jim
Willamette Valley