RE: Weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: Weather
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 07:41:52 -0700

Living in the desert already we are used to drought. I don't think this
year has been unusual in terms of weather for us. The last couple weeks
have been a little different in that we've had some rain - maybe a
couple tenths at my house - but all in all, life as usual. We might have
had a few more days than usual where it hit 110+, but nothing really out
of the ordinary.
However we are hearing more about a La Nina event so we are worried
about a dry winter. We get less than 10 inches a year normally but it
really makes a difference.

Cyndi