sedum silliness
  • Subject: sedum silliness
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 16:56:42 -0500

I had to have a seious talk with my October Daphne the other day. It's nearly November and she hadn't opened her buds yet. But today she just started to perk up and some buds are open.

Annuals giving a last hurrah include cosmos, nicotiana, and moss rose. Perrenials looking good now include toadlilies, Eupatorium Chocolate, some lovely fall crocus. Also my spring-planted Pacific Chrysanthemums have lots of buds. Hope they open soon.

neIN, Zone 5