Re: sedum silliness
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: sedum silliness
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 14:48:23 -0700

You're probably right about beauty and the beholder, nothing else explains why I've had three wives. But, yeah, toad lilies are kind of ugly, which is their main attraction, I think. I grew them on the balconies of DC and tried to grow them in Florida, which was one of my first failures. I just send an email to the best non-box local nursery; figured I'd see advice what they have to offer.