Re: Strange fall weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Strange fall weather
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:32:01 -0500

Same here...no barn swallows this year at all.  Fewer goldfinch and
hummingbirds too.  But we all of a sudden have a TON of collared doves on
our farm.  And our woodpeckers and birds went through the suet too...and now
they have slowed down.  Weird.  The pecan trees and oak are not producing
this year because of the extreme weather and drought.

--
Jesse R. Bell