Re: Strange fall weather
  • Subject: Re: Strange fall weather
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:00:19 -0700

We've got a frost advisory for the wee hours tomorrow; our first of the
season. Maples, dogwoods, liquidambers have colored up; trash trees (aspens,
birches, willows) are beginning to yellow and drop. Have not heard the geese
migrating from the local lake yet, but it's about time.

"I don't try to describe the future. I try to prevent it." -- Ray Bradbury

On Oct 24, 2011, at 2:06 PM, Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI