RE: Re: storm....
  • Subject: RE: Re: storm....
  • From: Judy <ggranjudy@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:18:53 -0700

Is that our other Chris? She's been on my mind too.Patricia Dickson
<pdickson53@gmail.com> wrote:It is so good to hear from you Auralie!
Stay safe and you will be in my

prayers! Does anyone talk to ? from Long Island? Can't think of her name
but hoping she and her family are safe!

We are out driving in Arkansas looking at beautiful fall color. We have
had our first freeze this past weekend and I'm ready to start cutting
down 12 ft tall castor beans & 7-8 ft tall okra! I'm ready for a short

Thank you Donna for starting this thread! I have missed hearing from everyone!!

sent from my i-phone
Patricia Dickson