-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Thanks to both of you.  We think we will be reasonably safe here in our
hilltop in northern Westchester.  We will probably be without power for
several days, but we have a small generator that gives us water - we are on
a well - refrigeration and heat, but no lights.
I have lots of candles, too.  The big trees that would threaten the house
have already fallen in the past few years. So we may have some uncomfortable
days, but we'll get through.
At least it won't be like this time a year ago when we had a heavy snowfall
before the leaves were down.  We lost so many branches then - didn't get it
all cleaned up until December.
I hope and seriously pray that everyone else in this group will be safe.
I've missed hearing from you.