Re: storm....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: storm....
  • From: TeichFauna@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 12:28:59 -0400 (EDT)

OMG....having been through a somewhat (in my mind, VERY) recent hurricane
(Ike) with all it's devastations......the pictures of this storm have
really brought back a lot of the anxiety and emotion.  My heart goes out to
everyone on the east coast though, I cannot even fathom having to go through the
 hurricane, and now dealing with blizzards and winter storms on top of it
all???  Unbelievable!!!

I too have missed hearing from the group.  I thought, perhaps, I had  been
cut from the list again due to non-activity.  So glad to know that is  not
the case.   Been a busy year, and had a lot of PC issues, where I  was unable
to get my mail, or get online,  FB, etc.   Have  recently upgraded my phone
(finally) to an Android from my beloved ancient  blackberry (trio).  So I'm
now able to get updates on FB, texts, etc. to be  more connected.  Still
haven't quite mastered (nor sure I want to) that  itty bitty keyboard on a
phone, enough to do email, so relying on my reg. PC for  that.
Anyway......great to hear from everyone, think about you all  often!!!
Noreen