Re: variegated foliage NOW Morning Glories

In a message dated 8/31/2003 5:59:15 PM Central Standard Time,
Aplfgcnys@aol.com writes:

> My seeds for 'Tie Dye' came from Parks.

Thanks, Auralie.  I have already looked them up on Parks's website and will
be ordering them shortly.  Morning glories surely do cover up a multitude of
sins in my garden. <LOL> They always look so pretty (with so little effort on my
part) on the arches I had originally hoped would support roses.

zem
zone 7
West TN

[demime 1.01c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clouds.jpg]