From: Cersgarden@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lemon verbena toner?
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:15:33 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/03 12:09:16 PM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

<< the stems I save to burn in the chiminea >>

Pam, I have a chiminea I puchased in Texas a few years ago. I have never had
a fire in it but just recently an article was in the newspaper and the state
fire marshall was stressing these are illegal to burn. This also includes the
portable fireplaces which we have used for our October Fest street parties
and luminaria event. I had no idea yet they sell them in many stores.
Ceres