Re: bermudagrass wars

That's what I have in the wet area of my yard. Because of the wet, I can't amend like you would elsewhere...but solved the problem (for the long term) simply by adding coarse mulch (ie wood chips) right on top. These gradually break down over 2-3 yrs, creating medium suitable for moisture loving natives.
Cathy