Re: Re: being thankful

> Actually saw the dayflowers in Plant Delight
> this year. Interesting!!

I read that on the FG forum - several people talking about it as a 'have to
have'.  I don't understand all the excitement. aka: Widow's Tears.  I bought
Commelina from Brent & Becky's a few years back, something like 25 corms for
$5,  They were nice, a pretty blue, but floppy.  I dug them for the winter
and stored and they came through like troupers, but a few that got left
behind undug over the winter also came back, so I'm not sure I believe the
"hardy to Zone 7".

Kitty