What is the delay?

In a message dated 9/3/03 11:43:36 PM, Cersgarden@aol.com writes:

<< >From all my classes I have learned it is very difficult to alter your PH.

Ours is neutral 6-7 and many of the plants I would like to grow (rhodies,
blue
hydrangea,azealas)  need a higher PH.  Always seems greener on the other side.
    I stated earlier we have heavy clay soil.  The oaks and birches are
having a difficult time in our area because the soil is so heavy they cannot
pull
the iron they need but the iron is in the soil.
    The soils on the eastern part of our state are more acidic due to the
limestone bluffs.
    Ceres, Iowa, zone 4/5   >>

What is happening to our messages.  Kitty, you stated yours were not coming
thru and I sent  the above message on 30 Aug but rcd it dated 3 Sept.
    Ceres