Re: What is the delay?

The internet is bogged down with virus. Seriously, I know from a work
stand point, I get hit with 200-500 per day. It is over taxing
everything, everywhere. The delay is happening on many of the lists I am
currently on.

I have no idea if it has hit Chris's servers or not. Maybe a totally different problem.

I would suggest that everyone that runs XP or 2000, go to the microsoft
site and download all the updates... Then make sure your anti-virus
program is up to date and do run a full scan.... if you have the virus
(there is a bunch of them out there) get your machine cleaned up. If
everyone would do this, the virus would die... but I guess that is just
wishful thinking....

getting off the soap box now,