Re: What is the delay?

Ceres wrote:
>>What is happening to our messages.  Kitty, you stated yours were not coming
> thru and I sent  the above message on 30 Aug but rcd it dated 3 Sept <<<

Oddly enough the message in which I stated there was aproblem came to me within
minutes, while others I've waited a wekk for.  I don't think this is any
problem w/ hort.net, but with our own ISPs. (except for that one glitch time a
few wekks ago).  It is frustrating, but I don't think anything can be done
about it.

Kitty