Re: Re: soil types and pH

Those calls can take years off your life!!!  Recently received one from my
young daughter...she was returning from an assignment, taking the I10 in LA
when everything came to a halt.  She got her paid-for, under 40,000 mile
Honda stopped in time but was hit from behind and totaled.  Fortunately,
she only had a lip bruise and small chip out of her front tooth.   Hope
this is the one and only accident for her.  The traffic is crazy there.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

Remind her