Re: Re: What is the delay?

on 9/4/03 4:33 PM, lindsey wrote:

What is happening to our messages.

today I received 21 messages dated 8 / 30 - 9 / 4.

While I'm on here, our salmon trip today was a dud. We had a pleasant time
sitting in our beach chairs watching those with boats not having any luck
either. Watched the barges going up / down the Columbia. Beautiful day /
relaxing. Our next trip will be up near Bonneville dam!!! Again I say, stay
Have a gr888 weekend.

Tony Veca  <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA  USA