RE: Re:Guardian angels & car wrecks & fall

Surviving a telephone pole...amazing to have walked away from that
one...and four totals!!!  Where do you have to drive?  I think I would be
completely unnerved.  Around here, we have several highways that are
especially bad...one is full (you can count 50 in any 5 minute period of
time) of 18 wheelers that are constantly involved in accidents...problem is
that they have to share an interstate that is full of local traffic with
few alternative routes.  We also have a lot of bad driving
habits...tailgating and pulling out in front of traffic.

Back to gardening...a cool front moved in over the weekend...hints of fall
red are beginning to show in the Oxydendrum arboreum and Itea
virginica...the Euonymus americanus has burst...Solidago, asters, and
Vernonia gigantea are blooming.  I put in my fall vegetable garden in
raised beds...varieties of leaf lettuce and cabbage family seedlings.  AND,
I am signed up for a Master Gardeners course...finally.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

Fortunately,
Hope

They