RE: way OT-- not even close

You don't want to hear my comment when I walked in and found the
mess.... not to mention Dh was sitting reading the paper the entire time
and didn't notice :(

Actually, it hasn't rained here in the few days I have been here. Did
notice that the ground is still moist, but not extremely soggy, when I
planted those last few this am... I debated about planting them, cause
if it doesn't rain the big question is will DH water them?!?

Donna