Re: soil types and pH

My girl is my one and only...I am not a grandmother as yet but looking
forward to the experience.  You are right...it is a great
disappointment...that was my girl's first car...she did the research,
bought and paid for it...really liked it and in a few seconds it is
history.  One of life's hard lessons but there will be harder.   Natasha
will probably find it a struggle to deal with unexpected expense even with
a scholarship.  We also started my girl driving on a permit to get to
school and activities...I think the more experience, the better but it puts
your heart in your throat the entire time they are on the road.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN