I'd love to slow down, Tony, but that just isn't in the cards.  Mother's
health needs have grown in the last month.  The doctors (me too) want to
track what is wrong and see what we can do to help her.  That can't be
helped.  It is just lousy timing with everything else that is going on.
I'll be leaning a little more heavily on our good Lord this week!!!  His
strength has pulled me through some difficult times before and I trust it
will pull me through this one too.  And with friends like you praying me
through, I will make it!

Bill and I moved the remaining 3 yards of mulch today with the help of our
neighbor's dump vehicle and a neighbor boy (a friend of my grandson's about
8 years old) who wanted to 'help.'  He was really tickled that he got to
drive the dump vehicle (with Bill's close supervision, of course.)  I'm
going to be setting aside some plants to repay Matt (the neighbor) for his
kindness.  He may own a landscape business, but free plants are free plants
and he has a very large area to plant in.

Then this evening, we just got a call from my older daughter.  Apparently
she and her husband are going to call it quits.  (I'm so glad she hadn't
gotten pregnant like they had planned.)  I worried that both of them brought
too much baggage to the marriage that hadn't been fully addressed.
Tomorrow, when I should be resting and getting psyched up, we'll be cleaning
out a room for her and Brenden.  I don't know what we'll do with her three
dogs.  We already have Rayna's 2 bulldogs and mother's toy fox terrier in
addition to our own "Izzie" bulldog.  I know she'll have to find homes for
her 3 cats until she can get back out on her own with my allergies.  We'll
need a kennel license for certain.  UGH!  Of such is life.  Tony, what is an
"empty nest" like?  Just kidding.  Families are instituted to look after one

What was it Mother Theresa once said?  It was something about God trusting
us with difficult times and she just wished sometimes he didn't trust her so
much!  :>D