RE: way OT-- not even close

RE > Maytag is of course always a good bet,

Au contraire.....I splurged because of that very idea and got Maytag washer and
dryer.  Except for the delightful 'ping!' instead of the horrible 'buzzzzzzz!'
when the dryer's done, I would give anything to have my old Magic Chefs back.
Washer AND Dryer.

Kitty