RE: Today...

Thanks, Pam.  Bill and I moved the remaining 3 yards of mulch today with the
help of our neighbor's dump vehicle and a neighbor boy (a friend of my
grandson's about 8 years old) who wanted to 'help.'  He was really tickled
that he got to drive the dump vehicle (with Bill's close supervision, of
course.)  I'm going to be setting aside some plants to repay Matt (the
neighbor) for his kindness.  He may own a landscape business, but free
plants are free plants and he has a very large area to plant in.

Then this evening, we just got a call from my older daughter.  Apparently
she and her husband are going to call it quits.  (I'm so glad she hadn't
gotten pregnant like they had planned.)  I worried that both of them brought
too much baggage to the marriage that hadn't been fully addressed.
Tomorrow, when I should be resting and getting psyched up, we'll be cleaning
out a room for her and Brenden.  I don't know what we'll do with her three
dogs.  We already have Rayna's 2 bulldogs and mother's toy fox terrier in
addition to our own "Izzie" bulldog.  I know she'll have to find homes for
her 3 cats until she can get back out on her own with my allergies.  We'll
need a kennel license for certain.  UGH!  Of such is life.  What is an
"empty nest" like?  Just kidding.  Families are instituted to look after one

What was it Mother Theresa once said?  It was something about God trusting
us with difficult times and she just wished sometimes he didn't trust her so
much!  :>D