Re: MG Classes, was Guardian angels & car wrecks & fall

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: [CHAT] Re: MG Classes, was Guardian angels & car wrecks & fall
  • From: "Daryl" pulis@mindspring.com
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:33:55 -0400

Pam,

Don't feel too bad. I had to wait 9 years before I could take the MG class,
because it was only offered in the daytime and I was working. And then I had
to drive into downtown Atlanta during rush hour 2x week, about 80 miles.  I
don't regret any bit of it, nor the 13 years of volunteer time I've put in.

You'll get your chance soon, I hope.

Daryl