Re: Ref Books to Learn Which Weeds are Which???

"I got a long thread of Bermuda yesterday and was standing up....leaning
over to pull it...and it started zipping out of the ground really fast and
I fell backwards....and landed on my zinnias!!!! UGHH. "

ZIPPING!!!!!  I would LOVE zipping.  But, then I might fall on my zinnias.
:>)  I have lots of amended clay (been working on this for 23 years) for my
beds but still plently of plain clay in the grassy areas...my Bermuda
doesn't zip...must be dug out piece by piece...sometimes I use a dandelion
tool or Roundup (at least three applications).   Yesterday, I got on my
roof and pruned back all the branches of trees that were overhanging the
roof...really gave my shoulder muscles a workout.   The most difficult was
a large redbud...over two stories high, overhanging the roof...they have so
many branches and leaves.  The main branch was over eight inches...sure
wish I had one of those light chainsaws some of you have mentioned.  What
brand would those of you who use light, easy to start saws recommend?

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN