Re: MG classes

>>>> even some books
and some VCR tapes can count.  You just have to do a paper on them so they
can tell that you really did read them or watch the tape. <<<<

That's not allowed here.  However, if you watch a tape with other MGs with the
hort ed and then discuss it that counts.  We watched a portion of the Secret
Life of Plants in July.   and if you go on a garden tour and happen to listen
to staff talk about the garden, that counts.