Re: MG classes

In a message dated 9/9/03 8:46:38 AM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< The hardest part of getting my hours is writing them down.... I am sure
that

is true for everyone.  I hate trying to be sure to remember to write down

everytime you do something... or it could even be giving your neighbor

advice.  >>

Patricia, I have the same problem.  I gave classes and programs and those
seem to be the most difficult to record, or I should say remember to record.
Each class/program I make unique in some way with handouts specific for that
event so I have bits of preparation, loading/unloading plants, revision of my
presentation each time, selection of photos, books, etc that accumulate but if I
don't write them down when it happens it usually does not get recorded.  We
cannot include time spent with the neighbor with a problem or that would
considerable increase my hours.  I seem to be the resident reference  person and it is
a rare day that I am not asked to take a look at some plant or presented a
hort problem.  I do love to be asked and generally I gain some bit of knowledge
thru the experience.
    Ceres