Re: MG Southease Regional Conference

In a message dated 9/9/2003 1:37:52 PM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

> Zem,
> And how are YOUR zinnias?

Don't do many annuals; so I don't have any zinnias this year. :-(  I've not
only cleaned the Bermuda out of one bed, I also cleaned up the curly spearmint
and the Lariope spicata, which had jumped its barrier.  Of course that was the
smallest bed of all.  Don't know when/if I'll ever finish the cleanup this
year.  BTW, the Clerodendrum trichotomum has now grown to over 20' tall and over
15' wide.  It's a monster, but it's beautiful right now being covered with
those bright seeds and still blooming at the tippy top.  What a magnet for
butterflies and hummers it is!

zone 7
West TN

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Clouds.jpg]