From: Tony Veca [mailto: romans8@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 17:23:44 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: What is the delay?

on 9/4/03 4:33 PM, lindsey wrote:<br><br>What is happening to our
messages.<br><br>today I received 21 messages dated 8 / 30 - 9 /
4.<br><br>While I'm on here, our salmon trip today was a dud. We had a
pleasant time<br>sitting in our beach chairs watching those with boats
not having any luck<br>either. Watched the barges going up / down the
Columbia. Beautiful day /<br>relaxing. Our next trip will be up near
Bonneville dam!!! Again I say, stay<br>tuned.<br>Have a gr888
!!!!!<br>Vancouver, WA

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com