Re: [chat] This just in...

Jesse, although I have never moved since I began gardening.....
We all daydream about winning a lottery, right?  Not alot, but if someone posed
the question of what would you do, where would you go, what would you buy?  I
don't play the lottery, but if I did, I'd just buy the house next door, kick
them out, tear it down, build my dream house there, then tear my current house
down and put in a greenhouse.  I don't want to move or leave my plants.