Re: lotto

In a message dated 9/12/03 6:01:31 PM, gardenqueen@gbronline.com writes:

<< Get this #%$@!! plumbing replaced and a pick-up. Buy the hell holes on
either side of me and expand the gardens greatly. Would make the one on
the corner (auction site) a community garden for everyone to tend,
harvest from and enjoy. >>

Pam, good luck!  What a plan!  I have always thought winning the lottery
would only bring heartache to ones life but right now a windfall to our church for
bldg purposes would be great but I don't think lottery winnings would be
acceptable.
    Ceres