Question about overwintering annuals

I have several annuals (or maybe they are tender perennials?) I'd like to
overwinter, since replacing them every year is getting prohibitively expensive.
They include New Guinea Impatiens, Lantana, several salvias including an
enormous "bush" of one called Black and Blue, Elephant Ears, Gartenmeister Fuchsias,
non-hardy Geraniums, flowering maples, and Gerbera Daisies. I've also got
some half dozen or more of the new sun Coleus, but those I know I can take
cuttings from to start new plants. What should I do with the other ones? I don't
have a basement or enclosed porch. I do have an unheated garage, but around here
it will eventually plummet well below freezing. Can they be drastically cut
back? Which ones will grow from cuttings? I have a small bench in front of one
sliding glass door, but otherwise lack any more space, so I can't bring in
whole plants; there just isn't any room or enough light.

TIA for advice!

Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY  zone 5/6