Re: New varieties for 2004

Hi Sheri -
You have to read the fine print!  If you received the September 2003 edition
of Today's Garden titled "New Varieties for 2004", about 1/3 of the way down
in fine italics it discusses items with an asterisk.  Then it tells you to
write or call for the CD.  BTW, they send the CD suggesting you copy it
because you must return it within 30 days.

For the rest of you who aren't on their list, the reason I did not just
print the contact information and instead offered to make you a CD is that
the 2004 information is (I believe) still sort of behind the scenes, limited
to members and journalists only.  I'm on their list simply because I signed
up at a trade show to obtain the information for our MG Trial Garden.  I
don't know what NGB's response would be to non-members asking for the CD.

I'm offering it to you because I know you'd be using it for the reason
intended - to help awaken the public to what is coming, to whet their
appetites, you'd be using the pictures in the same way journalists do.

If you'd like to get on NGB's list for their newsletter:
National Garden Bureau
1311 Butterfield Road, Suite 310
Downers Grove, IL  60515
Fax: 630-963-8864