RE: common mistakes?

She was pretty irrate that he'd disposed of them, but then got rid of the rest
she'd kept at home.  She claims that over the years she has given them to
people and they have been so pleased with the flowers. She insists that her SAC
has different leaves than everyone else's.  My guess is that she had indeed
previously given some bonafide SAC starts to friends, but just didn't pay close
enough attention to what she was digging this time.  That, or these friends
she's given them to are being polite.

Kitty