From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] [chat] This just in...
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 05:29:48 -0400 (EDT)

re: "There really isn't any way there to have anything approaching a
rural or country lifestyle. And you're right, many many people and many
many cars.--Barb Tandy-----

My soul would shrivel up and die in a place like that...my thoughts are
with you guys, Jesse, that your husband doesn't have to take such a
transfer...I can't imagine you living in someplace without all your
animals and your big, beautiful gardens!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Need more e-mail storage? Get 10MB with Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es