RE: Isabel

I know I should not do this, and don't have the time to properly ask but
here is a quote from another list. Sound advice and I am sure she would
not mind me posting it here.

Take care all of you east coasters and report in as soon as possible

Some other tips (and please forgive us for being worried about those of
you who may not be as accustomed to this as we are and we may be stating
obvious) --

Secure anything in your yard that could become a projectile -- lawn
furniture, boards, ladders, empty pots. You will be amazed at what even
tropical storm force winds can pick up and throw at something.

Turn pots with tall foliage over before the wind does it for you.

Take anything of special value inside your house.

Open a window on the side of your house opposite the force of the wind
(remember to change this as the storm passes by and the wind direction
changes). This equalizes the pressure and prevents implosion of your
windows or the ripping off of your roof.

We're going to be agonizing for every one of you in the potential path
so please keep us posted on your well-being as you are able to do so.
We'll have a hurricane party on line :>)

Kit & Ben
<end snip>
Quoted from the Victoria adventure list