Re: Question about overwintering annuals

----- Original Message -----
From: <MyTGoldens@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 7:39 AM
Subject: [CHAT] Question about overwintering annuals

> I have several annuals (or maybe they are tender perennials?) I'd like to
> overwinter, since replacing them every year is getting prohibitively
expensive.
> They include New Guinea Impatiens,

I got my NG to survive this past winter. As per Marge's advice, they were in
a cool room that went no deeper than 46 degrees at noght and maybe 66
degrees during the day. It bloomed off and on all winter.

Elephant Ears,
I have brought mine in for two years in a row and treat it as a houseplant.
It is a spider mite magnet so it must be watched though.

betsy evergreen co