Re: Question about overwintering annuals

Thanks to all who answered with detailed suggestions. Unfortunately, I live
in a simple, very small ranch house- no basement, no porch, no small unheated
room, so anything I bring in will have to survive in my living room.

Several of you said that Salvia Black and Blue is rated to zone 6, which
means it should make it here if I mulch it well. In case it doesn't, can new
plants be started from cuttings? Would I just start them the usual way, dipped in
rooting hormone and planted in damp vermiculite?

Thanks!
Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY  zone 5/6